For the first time, cyber incidents, including data breaches, are classified as the most serious risk to businesses in ASEAN. In fact, the average cost of a single data breach to an ASEAN organisation averages at SGD3.6 million. Singapore alone saw 96% of its businesses report a breach between 2018 and 2019. *According to the Allianz Risk Barometer 2020
CISOs now stand at the vanguard of a business’ defence with the task to protect their most valuable assets – data and the cyber defence perimeters. To stay one step and more ahead of their attackers, CISOs need to know the best strategies, technologies and partners to prevent and rectify data breaches.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Head Cyber Advisory and DevSecOps
Standard Chartered Bank
VP & Global Head of Industrial Cybersecurity
Corruption Practices Investigation Bureau
Jan Nem Yong
Head of IT Security
SBI Digital Markets
Hibatul Hakimi Zainul Abidin
AVP IT & Cyber Security
ABOUT THE EVENT
CISO Online ASEAN, a virtual forum taking place on 30 May 2023 is the one-stop platform you need to benchmark new best practices and drive change in the ASEAN cyber security community. Through an interactive, virtual platform, attendees will engage in the hottest and most crucial cybersecurity discussions through a series of keynotes, panels, interviews and other engaging sessions.
Join your peers and learn how to successfully implement effective cloud protection, mitigate third party risk, defend your virtual walls from supply chain and hybrid ransomware attacks, integrate a Zero Trust approach, identify breaches early, engage with the latest, emerging technologies, analyse the current ASEAN threat landscape, stay one step ahead of hackers and more.
WHAT'S NEW IN 2023
- 20+ leading infosec experts from across ASEAN
- One-day of jam-packed content to provide clarity and best-practice
- Variety of content from keynote, fireside chat, and panel discussion showcasing real-life challenges and opportunities in the market
Topics we cover
Governance & Compliance
KEY THEMES & TAKEAWAYS
- CISO: how to keep up with your changing role
- People: improving cybersecurity culture and awareness
- Remote work & operations: embracing the future with confidence
- Identity management: exploring access control, IAM, PAM, federated identity
- Mind the gap: adopting effective incident planning and vulnerability testing and assessment
- Governance & compliance: breaking through complexity
- Cloud: how to protect data, applications and infrastructure
- Supply chain: managing of your digital assets and services risks
- IoT security: what it means to businesses
Expand your C-level network at our exclusive, must-attend VIP breakfast, lunch and dinner and find out how your peers are reporting cybersecurity risks to the board to achieve senior buy-in.
Enable growth and make strategy happen: InfoSec leaders will share their secrets on strategy execution to promote stronger practices to support business progress through secure innovation
Fireside-chat & audience interactive
Hear from seasoned professionals and discuss topics that most interest you!
Hear what our 2022 attendees had to say about last year's CISO ASEAN event in Singapore:
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT CISO ASEAN ONLINE
"The speakers are excellent with the way they share their expertise on the platform and the way they answer queries are exceptional."
"The topics that were discuss are well presented."
"This is my first CISO event, Thanks for the joining me for this. I hope in future I can joining to more event like this."
"The content was exceptional good."
"Great speakers. Onpoint topics and discussions."
Our events are all carefully created from scratch. The whole process from research to post-production is crafted by our team, so we are always available to assist with any queries! We look forward to meeting you at the event!